Your shopping cart is empty.shop now
- 2 oz Vodka
- 2 L’OR Caramel Espresso shots (chilled)
- ½ oz Gingerbread Syrup
- Ice cubes
- Candied ginger for garnish (optional)
- In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, combine vodka, espresso, and gingerbread syrup.
- Shake for about 20 seconds and strain into the glass.
- Garnish with candied ginger.
This velvet-smooth espresso and gingerbread martini is the perfect drink to spice up the holiday season.
The warmth of the gingerbread syrup, along with the soft hints of dark caramel from the espresso, come together in an enticing blend of spice and warmth.
Add in your choice of vodka, candied ginger for garnish, and you’ll have a cocktail that is sure to be a crowd pleaser.
This recipe is perfect to make for guests at your next holiday party, or to craft for yourself on a chilly night in.