Your shopping cart is empty.shop now
- 2 L’OR Chocolate Espresso shots
- ½ oz crème de menthe
- ¼ cup hot milk (any kind)
- Chocolate syrup
- Crushed peppermint candies
- Whipped cream
- Dip the rim of glass into chocolate syrup and then dip into crushed candies.
- Pour L’OR Chocolate Espresso shots into glass and add chocolate syrup, stir to mix well.
- Add crème de menthe and milk.
- Top with whipped cream and garnish with sprinkles.
Look no further! We have the perfect cocktail recipe to ring in the New Year. Boozy Peppermint Mocha will be a great addition to your holiday soiree. Sweet chocolate, bright peppermint, and rich espresso make for a smooth, refreshing, and oh-so-festive drink.
The bold flavors of the crème de menthe and chocolate syrup pair nicely with the light sweetness of the L’OR Chocolate Espresso for a truly decadent treat.
This cocktail will warm you up on a cold winter day and be a hit with all your guests. Get the recipe below and add this cocktail to your drink menu.