Your shopping cart is empty.shop now
- 2 shots L’OR Or Absolu Espresso
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 oz Irish whiskey
- Heavy cream, slightly whipped
- Brew two L’OR Or Absolu espresso capsules into a cup.
- Add the brown sugar and stir until completely dissolved. Blend in Irish whiskey.
- Top with whipped heavy cream by pouring gently over the back of a spoon.
- The final step is to enjoy - You’ve created your own pot of gold.
Created in Ireland in the 1940s, this traditional coffee drink made with Irish whiskey is sure to warm your belly on St. Patrick’s Day. Order your L’OR Or Absolu Espresso.
Watch How to Make an Irish Coffee