Created in Ireland in the 1940s, this traditional coffee drink made with Irish whiskey is sure to warm your belly on St. Patrick’s Day.
- 2 shots L’OR Or Absolu Espresso
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 oz Irish whiskey
- Heavy cream, slightly whipped
- Brew two L’OR Or Absolu espresso capsules into a cup.
- Add the brown sugar and stir until completely dissolved. Blend in Irish whiskey.
- Top with whipped heavy cream by pouring gently over the back of a spoon.
- The final step is to enjoy - You’ve created your own pot of gold.