Your shopping cart is empty.shop now
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 Tbsp of edible lavender buds
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- Purple food coloring (optional)
- 2 shots L’OR Profondo Lungo Espresso
- ½ cup milk
- For the Lavender Vanilla Syrup: Add sugar, water and lavender in a pot, bring to a boil, and then reduce heat to a simmer for 10 minutes. Allow the mixture to cool. Stir in vanilla and purple food coloring. Strain out syrup.
- For the Latte: Fill the glass with ice cubes and add 1 Tbsp of lavender vanilla syrup. Froth the cold milk. Pour the milk into the glass and add foam on top. Pour the two espresso shots into the glass. Decorate with lavender buds.