Hot summer days are still here, but you can stay cool and caffeinated with a L’OR Iced Coconut Milk Mocha Macchiato. The deep roasted notes of L’OR Espresso Papua New Guinea balance perfectly with the sweet creaminess of the coconut milk. The result is a decadent drink that’s sure to bring out your inner barista.
- 2 shots of L’OR Papua New Guinea espresso
- 1/2 cup vanilla coconut milk
- 2 Tbsp coconut milk creamer
- Chocolate powder
- Chocolate syrup
- Drizzle chocolate syrup into a glass and add ice cubes.
- Pour in the L’OR Espresso Papua New Guinea espresso.
- Combine coconut milk and creamer, then froth using a handheld milk frother.
- Add foam on top of espresso and pour in the rest of the milk.
- Drizzle with chocolate powder and chocolate syrup.