Your shopping cart is empty.shop now
- ¾ cup pumpkin sauce
- 6 L’OR Espresso Ristretto shots
- 10 oz. milk
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ tsp. pumpkin spice
- To make the pumpkin sauce, place the pumpkin puree, sugar, and pumpkin spice in a small saucepan and simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Prepare 2 L’OR Ristretto Espresso shots.
- Warm and froth the milk. Add pumpkin sauce and espresso to the glass. Stir well.
- Pour the milk into the pumpkin-espresso mixture.
- Top with whipped cream and sprinkle with cinnamon.
We all know that a Pumpkin Spice Latte is the go-to fall coffee drink. But have you ever created a homemade version? It’s rich, creamy, and has just the right amount of warm spice.
L’OR Ristretto is the perfect espresso for this comforting beverage with its layers of light spice like ginger and cardamom. It’s a bold blend that pairs exquisitely with the added frothy milk and sweet pumpkin puree. We bet with your first sip, you’ll never want fall to end!