Your shopping cart is empty.shop now
- 1 L’OR Chocolate Espresso capsule
- 2.5 tbsp chocolate malt powder
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- Ice cubes
- With the L’OR Barista system, brew a 1.7oz espresso, using the L’OR Chocolate espresso capsule.
- In a small mason jar or shaker, add in chocolate malt powder, 4 ice cubes and brewed espresso. Cover it with the lid and shake the jar for about 15-20 seconds or until the chocolate malt powder is completely dissolved.
- In a tall glass, add in more ice cubes if needed. Pour in the chocolate malt espresso mix followed by almond milk. Stir with a straw and enjoy!
This delicious and refreshing shaken espresso is easy to make at home, with only 4 ingredients and little prep time. Freshly brewed L’OR Chocolate Espresso is combined in a shaker with malted milk powder, ice and almond milk for the perfect, frothy and delicious iced beverage. The subtle dark chocolate notes of the espresso compliment the nutty flavors of the almond milk and balance out the sweetness of the malted milk powder.