Your shopping cart is empty.shop now
- 4 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp water
- 2 cups ice
- 1 Peet's French Roast coffee capsule
- 2-4 tbsp creamy oat milk (to taste)
- Add the brown sugar and water to a small saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a boil and remove from heat once the brown sugar is all dissolved.
- Fill a large glass with ice and drizzle brown sugar syrup over the ice.
- Use the L'OR Barista system to brew 1 Peet's French Roast coffee capsule on the small 5oz setting, directly over ice.
- Add oat milk to taste and enjoy!
Indulge in the perfect pick-me-up with our irresistible homemade brown sugar syrup, paired with Peet's French Roast.
French Roast is a deep, smoky coffee with a smooth, soft finish. This extra dark roast pairs beautifully with any milk of your choice, for this recipe, we paired it with creamy oat milk. This rich and refreshing iced coffee is a delightful way to kick off or wrap up a wonderful summer adventure.