Your shopping cart is empty.shop now
- One-piece 30g dark chocolate (70% to 75%)
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 L’OR Provocateur Coffee capsule
- 1/2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp sugar
- Ice cubes or as needed
- Whipped cream
- Dark chocolate syrup (optional)
- Brew the coffee over the dark chocolate. Add sugar and stir until melted.
- Add ice to the glass
- Pour the cold milk over the coffee and top it with whipped cream.
- Drizzle with dark chocolate syrup if desired.
If you’re a chocolate lover, you’re going to love this iced coffee recipe! Our Provocateur Coffee Blend is a full-bodied medium roast, with deep notes of stone fruit that pair perfectly with the rich, semi-sweet notes of the dark chocolate.